Knowing that the success of any great program lies in how it is implemented and delivered, XEL has built a rigorous implementation methodology.
Implementing the XEL program in a school is a four step process with clear objectives and milestones at each stage:
01. Understanding - Preparation and Planning
Every work well begun is half done. Team Creya is mindful of this and has designed a structured approach to implement the program efficiently by synchronizing the process and the teams involved.
During this phase, Creya gathers and clarifies the information required for the program and inspects the room dedicated for the studio set-up and other resources for delivery of the program. It also sets up a solid process control with the school, works on inclusion of Creya program in the school timetable, publishes an implementation plan till setup and periodically tracks with the program-in-charge at the school.
02. Setup - Execution
This is an important phase where most of the operational activities are completed. The Creya team visits the school premises and ensures the following:
- The classroom is setup with recommended practices for furniture, manipulative kits, computers and ergonomics.
- Start of the first phase of the professional development training for the teachers
- Establish procedures for classroom delivery and management.
03. Adoption - Delivery and Training
Ongoing Classroom delivery and continuous training for the teachers forms the crux of this phase. The Coach understands and adapts to the school environment while the school teachers inside the Creya class continue to train and enrich their knowledge of the Creya learning philosophy for them to take over delivery of the program subsequently.
Professional development programs for school teachers are scheduled periodically to keep the levels of engagement high and ensure transformation of teaching practices
04. Improvisation - Monitoring and Feedback
Program tracking happens to guarantee the following
- Program Schedule is on track
- Quality of the program meets the set metrics
- Assessment of the student and class based on Creya learning outcomes
- Both Creya and School have the same understanding with respect to the progress of the program.
An account manager continuously monitors the program to gather data for the above points. While the students undergo the program, there is a continuous feedback received in terms of journals, assessing the Creya learning outcomes and evaluating them across the class and the programs in other locations. Monthly reports are sent to schools on the progress of the program covering the aspects mentioned above. Continuous feedback is collected to enhance the program quality.
Monthly reports are sent to schools on the progress of the program covering the aspects mentioned above. Continuous feedback is collected to enhance the program quality.